Before Joe and I were married, we used to go with my mom and sister to a local private club. It was pretty shady in a lot of ways, but their food was super cheap and really, really good. One of my favorite meals there was pot roast.
Their pot roast reminded me of my mom’s from my childhood. (She had pretty much stopped cooking by that time.) It was tender and flavorful, and it was accompanied by mashed potatoes with copious amounts of gravy.
The recipe below makes an amazing, tender, and flavorful pot roast, too, though it suggests making potatoes and carrots alongside it in the Instant Pot. I don’t generally eat potatoes, but my family does and I’m sure would prefer them mashed. Totally up to you.
This recipe appears with over a thousand others in the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 which is currently on sale for $49.97. It includes:
- 1072 healthy, complete whole food recipes with clear, easy to follow directions
- 38 complete meal plans for a wide variety of different dietary preferences
- Nutritional information for every single recipe
- Clickable indices for dietary needs and health goals
Some of the meal plans include things like:
- Quick & Easy in 30 minutes or less
- Everyday Dinners
- Slow Cooker & Instant Pot
- Freezer Meals
- One Dish Wonders
- Breakfasts, both hot and cold
- Celebrations & Holiday Meals
There’s an option to add desserts and drinks, and my amazing ebook, How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal is included as well.
© 2019, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.