23 responses

1. Elise Adams
    March 3, 2015

I absolutely LOVE how you weave in your story with these verses–just beautiful and brings them right on home and close to our lives in a whole new way. I appreciate your transparency and open-hearted approach. Thank you!

2. Kim Hawkins
    March 3, 2015

The Bible verse that has helped me of late is Luke 12:25, “And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?”

There is nothing that any of my worry and anxiety will do to change my circumstance. Only God has the ability to truly altar the course of my span of life so, I put my trust in Him. Continued prayers for you Tara as your traverse this span of life.

3. Sue Glashower
    March 4, 2015

Praying that God will reveal the next step to you and give you peace during this difficult time. My favorite verse to help me cope with worry is one that you already shared – Proverbs 3: 5 – 6
    Life often takes turns that are not part of our plan but in the end God’s plan is always better than ours.

4. Sheeba
    March 4, 2015

What encouraging verses! My favorite – Trust in Him and lean not on your own understanding!

5. Cardinal
    June 28, 2015

Thank you thank you thank you ! God has spoken to me through your blog. I prayed for a sign, and then I came upon your blog! Thank you for being exactly what I need ! God bless!!

6. Christina
    August 16, 2015

I have been reading verses out loud for the past hour or so, trying to calm myself down from a panic attack. I came across your blog, and I just want to thank you for sharing these verses, as well as your story!

God is truly taking care of us all. Much love,

Christina

7. Janelle
    November 6, 2015

Your post really uplifts me at this tough time in my life. Nothing in my future is certain and I feel like I’m floating in space with nothing to hold on to – no moving forward and no moving back. But the way you integrated your experience with God’s promises in this post brings His words closer to home. God will go personally ahead of us; He will not fail us. Thank you for reminding me.

8. Alice
    November 13, 2015

Thank you.

9. Derek
    December 2, 2015

Thank you for this post. I’ve found it tonight, on the eve of a difficult moment in life. I pray for you and everyone.

10. Claudia Savage
    December 2, 2015

Thank u for the inspiring words….

11. Tandy
    December 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and precious uplifting scripture.
    I fell suddenly helpless and made myself physically ill for about 6 months due to anxiety, worry, and stressing. I have decided it’s time to give my cares to God. He know me better than I know myself. God bless everyone in their journey towards a healthy mind, body, and soul. He loves us all and we should try hard be still and listen to him.

12. Charles
    May 20, 2016

Thank you God for amazing Christian’s . I am suffering from anxiety disorder due to long term drug abuse . I was on anxiety medication and I will not take another perblocka. Your blog made me realise that if really put God first and have Faith then everything else will follow. What do you gain from worrying? Anxiety, depression, loss of weight. You can die from worrying and that just because I have listebef to all the lies that the devil has put in my head . I will no longer allow the devil to come between me and my relationship with my Creator. My mustard seed will continue to grow as long as I feed my soul with the prophecy of God the father . AMEN

13. Lydia
    February 21, 2017

I’m grateful for this post today. I worry about my role as a mom to two amazing kids. I know these verses and have read them over and over again at different points in my life. This morning, it is good to be reminded of my Father’s plan for not only my life, but my children’s lives as well. THANK YOU for sharing and being an encouraging voice to me this day. God bless.

14. Worrier
    February 25, 2017

I believe God is speaking to me through this passage. It encourages me as I am fearful and anxious. Yes …..Pray……Believe…..Trust.

15. Vic
    April 7, 2017

Thank you very much for this post your words of encouragement from the word God has really lifted my soul may God bless you.

16. Caroline David
    May 1, 2017

Thank you for your sharing. I have been going through anxiety past few months. Ithe even makes me depressed at times. I was also enriched by God’s words. It is a tough journey. Recently I adopted a pet. It has caused me anxiety again as I am not sure if having a pet was part of God”s plan. Your blog is a reminder to trust in Him and to pray for myself and the dog. God bless.

17. Cecile James
    February 13, 2018

I look up worry and it took me to your page when I was finished reading I felt so much lighter, thank you for making Gods words so easy to find in one place, when you worry you can open the Bible but not find the right words of wisdom!

18. Dolly
    October 24, 2018

19. Dawn
    November 12, 2018

Your words/stories/guidance to key Bible verses were exactly what I needed! I looked up fear & worry and GOD brought me to YOUR page. God is doing great and wonderful things! Thank you for your inspiration, guidance and especially for your strong faith in God…you’re allowing Him to work through you enough so to write to help others. You are an amazing lady! Thank you for everything, Tara!!! May God continue to bless you and keep you writing! :o)

20. Suzann
    December 7, 2018

Thanks for the words that explained.
    I always worry and unstable.
    Unable to make decisions.
    This morning I will start learning to be still and peace to rely on God.

21. Johnito Flores
    February 6, 2019

Please pray for me. I just got fired from my last job . I need a full time job. So I could continue to pay my rent and bills

22. SM
    March 14, 2019

Thank you for this post. It is a comfort for when times are antagonizing and unsure.

23. Peter SMITH
    February 8, 2020

Thanks. This helped me. His word is true.