Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Robin from The Not-Ever-Still-Life posted 8 lessons we all should learn from Hanukkah (my favorite post of the week! LOVE it!)
- Rachel from Small Notebook is having a use-what-we-have Christmas this year
- Joshua from Becoming Minimalist listed 35 gifts your children will never forget (none of them are toys. surprised?)
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards made really cool discovery bottles using recycled materials
- Polly at Helping Little Hands gives instructions for the best-ever paper snowflakes
- Kristen at Dine and Dish shared peppermint hot chocolate
- Rebecca at Cooking with Kids shared the world’s best potato pancake recipe and a broccoli cheese stromboli that I can’t wait to make
- Ree, the Pioneer Woman, shared French onion soup stuffed mushrooms and gushed about Bobby Flay’s pumpkin bread pudding
- Nicole from Gidget Goes Home posted healthy alternatives to condensed soup on Simple Organic
- Shaina from Food for my Family posted instructions for homemade fruit leather on Food Your Way
- Laura, the Organizing Junkie, talked about how to get kids to part with old toys before Christmas
- Myra from My Blessed Life talked about using natural decor at Decorating Your Way
- Joshua from Becoming Minimalist explains 7 areas in which you’ll be happier with less stuff at Organizing Your Way
- Angie at Not the Office Type posted love rocks that made me swoon
- The girls at Eighteen25 shared a love note box that would make a wonderful gift under $10
- Anna at Take the Side Street made a garland from sparkly pom poms
- Jenn at Personal Fit Coach asks if random acts of kindness can make us healthier?
- Joshua from Becoming Minimalist wrote about gaining self-confidence
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youÃ¢â‚¬™ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.