The dust is settling here at Feels like Home. Thank goodness, Dear Reader!
If you have feedback about any change that IÃ¢â‚¬™ve made (or that IÃ¢â‚¬™ll make in the future), send me an email or leave a comment. I love to hear from you.
Without further ado, here are this weekÃ¢â‚¬™s gems! I hope you find something useful!
- Cory at Simple Marriage posted 8 principles for a Zen marriage
- I love the story called Happy I Love You Day that Mariana posted at Riding with No Hands
- We’re having some sleeping challenges here, and I was just reading Annie at PhD in Parenting‘s review of Elizabeth Pantley’s book, The No-Cry Nap Solution
- Genna summarized Redbook’s Secrets to a Happy Marriage at Suite 101
- Lisa at Blessed by Grace posted a recipe for chocolate cherry upside down cake
- Sarah from SarahÃ¢â‚¬™s Cucina Bella posted a recipe for homemade pesto
- Heather from Not a DIY Life, posted a delectable recipe for walnut-stuffed apples at her food blog, On Pans and Kneadles
- Hannah at Hannah’s Place for Everything posted a special recipe for her Mother’s Cinnamon Rolls
- Robyn at Robyn’s Online World posted a recipe for Easy Apple Crisp
- Dana, The Homesteading Housewife, posted a recipe for Creme Brulee
- Danelle, also known as Homemaker Barbi,Ã‚ posted instructions for setting up a housekeeping plan
- Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie shared her system for organizing recipes
- The Modern Mom posted a tip about DIY furniture polish
- Lorie at The Clutter Diet Blog posted The Rules about paper
- Tsh at Simple Mom posted a primer on Zero Balance Budgets
- I know that Valentine’s Day is over, but I love the heart-shaped dishcloth patter that Amanda at kiddio posted. It would be nice for any time of the year.
- Andi at Udandi and the Craft of Money posted a tutorial for making a fabric luggage tag
- Beth at Sew Mama Sew posted a list of sewing patterns for kids
- Kim at You Can Make This posted a tutorial for making a cookie bouquet with your kids
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? IÃ¢â‚¬™m still looking for some! Send them my way, please!
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youÃ¢â‚¬™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.