We had our first (of four) Christmas celebrations today. I love Christmas. Enjoy the gems I found this week.
- Robyn’s Online World posted stocking stuffer ideas
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate says Don’t Panic (you have enough presents!)
- Girls in White Dresses posted a solution for organizing children’s Christmas ornaments
- Amy at Resourceful Mommy posted suggestions for overcoming the post holiday doldrums
- Tsh at Simple Mom posted ways to destress during the holidays
- This Military Mama posted the story of the Candy Cane. I never get tired of that story.
- Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting posted Crockpot Horseradish Scalloped Potatoes
- Tina at Mommy’s Kitchen made Old Fashioned Eggnog Bundt Cakes
- I wish I’d found Heather’s recipe for Chocolate Cherry Cake at On Pans and Kneadles before I massacred my attempt at chocolate cherry cake this morning.
- The Nesting Place has a unique decorating idea
- Julia at Hooked on Houses has 20 pictures of other people’s Christmas decorations
- Melissa at The Inspired Room has a great list of low cost Christmas decorations
- Andrea at Take It Smiling posts a bunch of great handmade gifts
- Rachel at Small Notebook shows us how to tie a trouble-free bow
- Stephanie at Make It From Scratch has lots of ideas for edible gifts
- Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess helps you with cute homemade Christmas ornaments
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.