This has been a busy week! With Thanksgiving happening and Gracie having a hard time teething, things have been hectic at our Home. At any rate, I’ve found a lot of gems on the internet this week. I tried to pare them down to 4 per category, but I just couldn’t. Enjoy!
- K. Stone from Life Learning Today posted 20 Fun Things to do With Your Family on Thanksgiving, but I think they’d be fun any day of the year. (at Dumb Little Man)
- Stacey from Havoc and Mayhem made me laugh with her post about what she wanted to make for Thanksgiving
- Mariana has a list of tips to avoid the flu at Riding with No Hands
- I love the prayer that Jen from Mommay’s Mayhem taught her children.
- Amanda at kiddio posted tips for taking great pictures of children
- Heather at Not a DIY Life wrote a post about respecting other parents’ choices
- BlueViolet at A Nut in a Nutshell posted an illustrated tutorial for making peppermint bark candy
- JollyMom has a recipe for Crockpot Stuffing at The Jolly Kitchen
- I included Kara’s post about Homemade Vanilla Extract in the Make It From Scratch Carnival that I hosted this week, but I think it’s worth mentioning again. She posted it at her blog, An Hour in the Kitchen.
- BakeSpace has a list of recipes for using up your Thanksgiving leftovers
- Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess posted a huge list of her favorite cookie recipes
- Robyn’s Online World posted a recipe for homemade cranberry muffins. Her son contributed to the blog post with a funny photo.
- Real Simple magazine posted 27 home decorating projects that take 5 minutes or less
- Melissa from The Inspired Room posted suggestions for reinventing your existing decorations for Christmas at HomeGoods
- The Nester at The Nesting Place shared her solution for hanging a wreath without one of those strange metal things
- Tina at Mummified Times Five posted a list of suggestions for toddler-proofing your Christmas tree
- Katie from Making This Home (a blog that I adore, by the way!) talked about environmentally friendly wrapping paper alternatives
- Kimba at A Soft Place to Land documented her reproduction of a gorgeous Better Homes and Gardens tablecloth
- Heather at It’s All for the Best posted a list of her favorite homemade gifts, and each one includes a tutorial for making it.
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace shared a great tip for mess free finger painting with a toddler
- Amanda at kiddio also posted a neat project for kids to “make” colored leaves
- One Pretty Thing has a list of handmade gifts to give the children in your life. My personal favorite is a little rocket ship that you can make with a half yard of fabric. So cute!
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.