I love jalapeño poppers. Seriously, they could be my favorite food, especially the ones from Arby's; I think Arby's are the best.
Unfortunately, Arby's (and most other commercial pepper poppers) are breaded and deep fried, leaving them laden with carbs, fat, and calories. Since I eat a very low calorie, low carb diet as the result of my bariatric surgery, I can't manage eating for the rest of the day if I indulge in a couple of pepper poppers.
Fortunately for me, this simple and easy recipe from Catherine Baez Sholl of The Fit and Healthy Baker comes to the rescue with super healthy pepper poppers that have virtually no carbs and lots of the flavor I love.
This recipe appears with over a thousand others in the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 which is currently on sale for $49.97. It includes:
- 1072 healthy, complete whole food recipes with clear, easy to follow directions
- 38 complete meal plans for a wide variety of different dietary preferences
- Nutritional information for every single recipe
- Clickable indices for dietary needs and health goals
Some of the meal plans include things like:
- Quick & Easy in 30 minutes or less
- Everyday Dinners
- Slow Cooker & Instant Pot
- Freezer Meals
- One Dish Wonders
- Breakfasts, both hot and cold
- Celebrations & Holiday Meals
There's an option to add desserts and drinks, and my amazing ebook, How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal is included as well.
© 2019, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.