Grace likes to dip her foods into all kinds of sauces and pastes. Do all kids like that? I like to dip my food into crazy sauces, too, so I’m not sure if it’s a family thing or a kid thing. Some dips we’ve tried recently:
- A strawberry or raspberry dipping sauce
- Ranch dressing mixed up with a handful of cooked white beans that have been pureed
- Spinach chopped finely and blended with a basil-based pesto
- Low fat sour cream mixed with salsa
Hummus is very easy to make at home. It is just like my falafels.
GraceÃ¢â‚¬™s Kitchen Friends
Please join in GraceÃ¢â‚¬™s Kitchen Friends! To play along, all you have to do is fill out MckLinky below. You can link up any post that talks about kids and food:
- feeding kids
- cooking with kids
- kidsÃ¢â‚¬™ nutrition
- play with food or play kitchens
- crafts with or about food
- There are a lot of other kids and food things I havenÃ¢â‚¬™t listed (like growing food with kids or fun recipes that kids love!), so please donÃ¢â‚¬™t feel limited.
IÃ¢â‚¬™m easy like that, Dear Reader. The only thing I ask is that you link back here to GraceÃ¢â‚¬™s Kitchen Friends in your post. I canÃ¢â‚¬™t wait to see what your kids are doing!
© 2009 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.