Cilantro is one of those things that people either love or hate. I've read before that it's genetic, and that would explain its polarizing nature.
I personally love cilantro, and I am always trying to grow it but find it to be a terrible windowsill and even garden plant. I rarely have any luck with it; I plant it constantly but never get any harvest.
Fortunately for me, the grocery store sells bunches of cilantro for cheap, and they taste great.
This amazing recipe from The Rootsy Network satisfies my love of cilantro in a big way, and it is perfect for winter suppers to remind you of summer flavors, and it's also perfect for grilling out poolside in warmer weather.
This recipe appears with over a thousand others in the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 which is currently on sale for $49.97. It includes:
- 1072 healthy, complete whole food recipes with clear, easy to follow directions
- 38 complete meal plans for a wide variety of different dietary preferences
- Nutritional information for every single recipe
- Clickable indices for dietary needs and health goals
Some of the meal plans include things like:
- Quick & Easy in 30 minutes or less
- Everyday Dinners
- Slow Cooker & Instant Pot
- Freezer Meals
- One Dish Wonders
- Breakfasts, both hot and cold
- Celebrations & Holiday Meals
There's an option to add desserts and drinks, and my amazing ebook, How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal is included as well.
© 2019, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.