Listed below is an alphabetical index of all my posts related to achieving and maintaining good physical health, including weight loss, exercise, and my own journey with bariatric surgery, a 200-pound loss, and subsequent regain due to emotional and addictive eating.
Looking for something specific?
Try using the Find feature in your browser:
On a Mac
Hold down the command key and press the letter F.
On a PC
Hold down the control key and press the letter F.
Either method should give you a box where you’ll be able to type in a word (like crockpot or mushrooms). Click the “Find next” button, and your browser will show you all of the places on this page where you can find that word.
If you’re looking for a word within the text of a post (but not necessarily in the title), the “Search the archive…” box in the sidebar will work better.
- 10 Cold Weather Exercise Tips for the Whole Family
- 10 Tips to Drink More Water
- 10 Tips to Exercise With Your Kids
- 10 Ways to Use Baking Soda for Your Body
- 13.25 Inches Lost
- 14 Exercise Excuse Busters – Motivation and Encouragement to Exercise When You Don't Feel Like It
- 19 Days Post Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- 24 Bible Verses on Illness & Healing – Biblical Encouragement for Living with a Chronic Illness
- 25 Tips for Teaching Your Kids to Enjoy Hiking
- 35 Almost Daily Habits That Make Life Great
- 4 Days Post-Op – Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- 44 Positive Affirmations for Defeating Temptation and Overcoming Addiction
- 7 Tips for More Healthful Family Meals
- 9 Ways to Reduce Seasonal Allergy Symptoms without Drugs
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery – 10 Days Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery – 3.5 Months Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Results – 5 Months Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Results – 6 Months Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update & Results – 1 Year Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update & Results – 11 Months Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update & Results – Almost 2 Years Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update and Results – 7 Months Post-Op
- Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update and Results – 9 Months Post-Op
- Big Frustrations and Small Successes on the Way to Lasting Weight Loss
- Breaking Sugar Addiction – How I Quit Sugar and Got My Eating Back on Track
- Cold Weather Fitness Tips for the Whole Family
- How to Get a Better Night's Sleep
- How to Go Gluten Free
- How to Help Your Kids Eat a Healthy Diet – 5 Tips from a Registered Dietician
- I Have Momentum
- I Need Help with Compulsive Eating
- I'm Shrinking!
- My Day at the White House with First Lady Michelle Obama #LetsMove
- My Health Experiment (Or How I Did Some Dumb Things)
- My Interview with Bob Greene
- Printable For Kids To Track Healthy Eating
- Reward with Food, Punish with Food: 11 Tips to Prevent Childhood Obesity
- Sausage Sandwiches with Onions and Mushrooms
- That Time I Had MRSA #BeAntibioticsAware
- The Real Difference Between People Who Exercise and People Who Don't
- What Do Women In Their 30s Need to Know About Menopause?
- What I (Used to) Feed My Kids
- What to Do (and Avoid) When You Have Morning Sickness
- When Breast Isn't Best
- Why I Have Decided to Have Bariatric Surgery – Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Why I'm Going Gluten Free
- You Have to Keep Climbing (Thoughts on Living Healthy)