I am super excited to share with you today because I am talking about a subject that has the potential to impact your life and heart more than almost any other: your marriage.
Earlier this year, I wrote a little ebook called Worth Fighting For: Creating a Good Marriage Despite a Rocky Past. It was straight from my heart and my marriage – the good, the bad, and the ugly. In its 40 pages, I described the 11 puzzle pieces that have taken my own marriage from painful to peaceful.
But then I realized that that little ebook just wasn’t enough. Yes, I walked my readers through the foundations of a great marriage, but I realized that they wanted concrete tools to help them to improve as wives, ideas they could implement to help them to be the wives they truly wanted to be with the marriages they truly wanted to have.
Wanting to be of more use, I created the Lift Up Your Husband Challenge – a simple and easy 30-day challenge where each day, wives received a very short but pointed email with an activity to encourage their husbands and strengthen their marriage bond.
Women went through the challenge and an overwhelming number sent me emails when they were finished, asking for more. They didn’t know what they needed exactly, but they knew they needed resources to build up their marriages and continue the challenge past 30 days.
Those wives needed more – they needed suggestions for date nights, conversation starters, ideas for praying for their marriages, and additional resources for marriage building.
Thus, The Healthy Marriage Solution was born.
The Healthy Marriage Solution is a curated collection of resources designed to equip wives to strengthen their marriages. It includes everything you need to start changing your marriage for the better TODAY.
Maybe your relationship is okay or maybe it’s struggling.
Maybe you’re a newlywed.
Maybe you are too busy.
Maybe you’ve just had a baby.
Maybe you’re just overwhelmed with children and commitments and forget or don’t have the energy to be encouraging and cheerful and friendly.
The Healthy Marriage Solution can help in all those cases and more. Check out a few of the cool things that are included in this collection:
The Healthy Marriage Solution contains over 100 pages of marriage-building advice & printables, including:
- The Lift Up Your Husband challenge – This is the challenge I mentioned above, which will help you to make practical & lasting changes to improve your marriage in one short month. ($15)
- A date night planner printable to help you decide what to do when you get a night out or a night in together
- 86 date night ideas for going out printable ($2)
- 102 date night ideas for staying in printable ($2)
- A marriage bucket list planner to help you dream about what your future together might hold
- 100 couples bucket list ideas printable ($2)
- 3 topical prayer calendars for you, your husband, and your marriage to focus your prayer time on the things that really matter ($2)
- An alternate prayer plan for wives who are too busy to manage 3 separate calendars
- 92 love letter prompts to get the juices flowing ($2)
- 118 ways to love your husband – with a discussion of love language & what that means for marital relationships ($2)
- A personal play list that has nothing to do with music
- A couple’s play list that will give you ample opportunities to “just be” together
- 270 conversation starter cards for married couples ($5)
- 28 printable scripture cards on love & marriage ($6)
- 63 Bible verses on love & marriage
- 90 ways to reconnect with your spouse ($3)
- Worth the Fight: Creating a Good Marriage Despite a Rocky Past – This 40-page resource is a guidebook for couples struggling to create a strong marriage despite a history of marital strain and stress. It lays out the 11 puzzle pieces that my husband and I have found (the hard way) are the most important components of a healthy marriage with practical tips and strategies to recreate them in your unique relationship. ($6)
- 19 additional marriage books & resources to give you more inspiration, encouragement, and ideas to improve your relationship.
While a few of these resources are available in my shop and priced individually, more than half are available only in this collection and nowhere else.
What makes me qualified to write a book about marriage
My husband and I have spent more than 6 years in emotionally focused therapy together to heal hurts caused by our childhoods and by each other. I am proud to say we now have a very strong, healthy marriage, and we want nothing more than to help you build your marriage up to its full potential.
We have a passion for helping other couples who are where we were, struggling with too-busy lives, demanding children, and a lack of emotional intimacy. We can help you restore your marriage to the blessing God intended it to be!
What are readers saying about The Healthy Marriage Solution?
FAQ about The Healthy Marriage Solution
Q: Is this a downloadable product or will a book be shipped to my home?
A: This is a downloadable product which means you get immediate access! No waiting for book to arrive! No physical products will be shipped.
Q: I know my marriage needs help, but $22 for a download? Isn’t that a little steep?
A: I know $22 sounds like a lot, but consider this:
- ONE HOUR of marriage counseling often costs between $100 and $200 – and it may not be covered insurance.
- Typical marriage counseling takes 6 months of weekly or biweekly sessions – or more – to see results – this could easily top $5,000!
- My husband and I have invested tens of thousands of dollars over more than 6 years to attend emotionally focused therapy to learn the tools discussed in this collection of valuable resources.
- I think this collection is worth a lot more than $22 and even more than the $46 the individual pieces would add up to, but I want to make it accessible for readers like you to fix their struggling marriages.
Q: It can’t be that easy. Print out some pretty lists and my marriage is fixed?
A: You’re right. It’s not that easy. You and your husband are going to have to put in a lot of time and effort to make your marriage strong and healthy. No collection of resources, no matter how awesome, can do the work for you. What The Healthy Marriage Solution CAN do for you is guide you through a series of marriage-building activities – serving one another, caring for one another, creating fun memories as a couple, and integrating the 11 puzzle pieces of a great relationship into yours. In working through the collection and checking the boxes, you will find your marriage becoming stronger and more vital – and ultimately, a lot healthier.
The Bottom Line
Every day, I get at least 3-5 emails from women who want to improve their marriages and make their spouses a priority in their lives. They are struggling like I have struggled often in the past.
If you are one of those women – or one of the thousands who don’t email but feel the same way – this collection is for you. Download it now and get the help you need.
Be well, sweet friend.
© 2019 – 2020, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.