This is the only gluten-free brownie recipe that you will ever need! These incredibly easy brownies have a rich fudge flavor and a soft, chewy texture. This recipe is an easy, healthy dessert that you can bake for your family today.
Gluten-free baking is tricky in my experience. The recipes don’t always taste great, and the texture can be really hard to get right.
We’ve made this particular recipe a couple of times, and it came out well every time. I’m pleased to be able to share it with you today.
While you’re here, check out my homemade hot fudge recipe. These brownies are delightful when served warm and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some homemade hot fudge.
Oh, and a cherry. You can’t forget the cherry.
How to Make Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350º and prepare a 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. That includes the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix the wet ingredients. That includes the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. (I do not understand why sugar is a wet ingredient, so many a reader can tell me below in the comments… but it is ALWAYS a wet ingredient.)
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring until the egg is just incorporated. It is important to not overwork this batter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring just until the flour is all incorporated. Again, don’t overwork the batter.
- Gently fold in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350º. The brownies are done when a toothpick along the edge comes out clean but is still wet when inserted in the center. The brownies will firm up as they cool.
© 2016 – 2020, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.