The name of this conference always makes me laugh because I amÃ‚ so not a type-a parent.
Anyway, I'm at the conference in North Carolina, and so I've prewritten and scheduled this post for your enjoyment. The links are from the last couple of weeks.
- 100 Savvy Ways to Save Money
- Creating a Family Balance SheetÃ‚ (Scroll the whole way to the bottom for the download. It's a small link.)
- DIY Pressed Flower Frames
- Rapunzel Wig
- 11 Strategies for a Morning Routine When the Kids Get Up Before You Do (Did I include this one already? I feel like I did.)
- 10 Things to Do Before You Click (I just LOVE this!)
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you'll see it here next Sunday!
© 2012 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.