I’m thrilled to be a contributor in a new ebook, Summertime Learning 2012. This ebook is free for members of the We Teach online forum for parents and teachers.
Summertime Learning 2012 features:
- over 30 ideas for summer learning created by ‘we teach’ members
- unique, creative craft ideas
- cooking ideas with ready-to-use recipes
- literacy ideas for all ages
- hands-on math ideas
- cool science ideas and experiments
- focused play ideas, indoors and out
- considerations for taking learning a step further
- bonus pages and resources, including songs
- an additional 25-page downloadable game
- links to all sites, blogs, and activities
The 54-page eBook is free for all members of the We Teach forum. The forum and eBook were created by my super talented friend, Amy, creator of the blog Teach Mama:
My goal at ‘we teach’ is to provide an environment rich with resources and support so that all parents can learn, share, and grow as teachers for their children – whether their kids are not yet in school, attending a school, or homeschoolers.
With over 4700 members and 50+ groups ranging from alphabet learning to math, Montessori to movement, parenting to blogging, and everything in between, there is something for every parent.
Please join me at weteachgroup.com for videos, photos, forum chats, and all the support you need to make learning fun for everyone. You can make this summer a memorable one for you and your family!
Once on the site, all you need to do is click on the summertime learning eBook to enlarge it. At the top center of the screen, next to the four tiny boxes, is the ‘download’ icon. That should allow you to download the eBook to your desktop.
You’ll find activities from these crazy-talented 2012 summertime learning eBook contributors:
- Kristen Mason Busy Kids Happy Mom
- Danielle Greco Brand New
- Kristen Sherman Bonning B Inspired Mama
- Didi Duck Duck Octopus
- Sherry Segal and Wendy Wiseman KiboomU
- Amy Mascott Teach Mama
- Tara Ziegmont Feels Like Home
- Latasha Barr Story Book Science
- Jackie Higgins Ready. Set. Read 2 Me!
- Chris Uhres-Todd 2 Flowers Learn
- Lorie Kaehler Reading Confetti
- Jacquie Fisher KC EDventures
- Shelisa Welde Think Magnet Kids
- Akane Everitt Juggling With Kids
- Deborah Alter-Rasche Learn with Play
- Deb Chitwood Living Montessori Now
- Lori Wolfe Fun to Teach
- Carolyn Wilhelm The Wise Owl Factory Book a Day
- Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Teach Preschool
- Mama Pea Pod, Jane Mama Pea Pod
- Lyndsay Kirkham Our Feminist Play School
- Maria Bridwell Mama Mia’s Heart 2 Heart
- Tonya Dirksen Strings, Keys, and Melodies
Download your copy of Summertime Learning 2012 today at We Teach.
This post is not sponsored by anyone. I am just sharing the book because I think it’s awesome and I’m in it.
© 2012 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.