2011 was not the best year of my life. Actually, it was, quite possible, the very worst, and I’m glad it’s behind me.
Because it was a year full of personal challenges, it was a year that saw a lot of lackluster blog content. For that, I apologize.
Despite that, I did write some good stuff, and some old stuff was perennially popular. These were the most popular posts on Feels Like Home in 2011:
- How to Make a Tutu Ã¢â‚¬“ A Tutorial (This is the #1 Feels Like Home post of all time.)
- Handmade Gifts You Can Make Now
- 10 Things to Cook in a Muffin Pan
- How to Make a Superhero Cape – A Tutorial
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Keepsake Quilting – How to Make a Quilt from Baby Clothes
- Easy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
- Menu Planning with Google Calendar
- 10 Things to Cook in a Bundt Pan (The post that started the whole 10 Things to… series!)
What was your favorite post from the last year?
© 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.