I am delighted to be one of twenty bloggers featured in Arm & Hammer’s Switch & Save Challenge. For the last five months, I’ve been testing several Arm & Hammer products and sharing my experiences with you.
All month, I’ve been talking about laundry and asking for your best tips. As always, you came up with some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of myself.
Some of the best:
- Treat stains as soon as they happen, and wash the garment as soon as possible.
- Wash like items (similar colors, similar fabrics) together to keep clothes looking new longer.
- One reader says to reuse dryer sheets. 2 used sheets work as well as one new sheet. You can only reuse them once, then throw them away.
- Another reader says to use vinegar in place of fabric softener.
- Use a little less soap that the bottle says. It works the same and saves money in the long run.
- One reader says to wash everything in cold water to save money on electricity.
- Another reader says to sash colors in cold water and whites in hot water.
- Have kids put their own laundry away.
Win a $25 Visa Gift Card
Church & Dwight Co., Inc provided me with a $25 Visa gift card to give away to one lucky Feels Like Home reader. All you have to do to enter is answer this question in a comment:
What’s your biggest laundry headache?
For extra entries:
- Like Feels Like Home on Facebook and leave a comment about it
- Subscribe to Feels Like Home via RSS or email and leave a comment about it
- Follow Feels Like Home on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment about it
- Tweet about this giveaway including @FeelsLikeHome and the link (only once)
Good luck! I’ll choose a winner randomly from the comments after noon on October 17.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of Arm & Hammer branded products. Church & Dwight Co., Inc is compensating me to try different products. All opinions are my own.
Save $1.00 on any 3 ARM & HAMMER Laundry Detergents then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge to keep up with all of the bloggers and enter to win $25,000.
© 2011 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.