The last time I wrote about Diapers.com, I bought bibs, diapers, cloth wipes, and a diaper sprayer. Everything I got was terrific, but I assumed that Diapers.com sold only baby products.
I was wrong. Ã‚ Diapers.com sells all sorts of products, as much appropriate for kids as for babies.
We had the opportunity to shop Diapers.com’s storewide sale last week, and I was surprised to find a lot of products that were more appropriate for Gracie than for Allie.
Hurry! The storewide sale ends July 20th!
Here’s what we chose –
The products are great!
- Melissa & Doug’s Shape Sorter Clock (for Grace, who wants to learn to tell time)
- Melissa & Doug’s Friendly Fish Grasping Toy (for Allie, who loves bright colors)
- Safety 1st Perfect Fit Gate (to prevent Allie from falling down the steps)
- Disney Princess Sing Along Songs – Volume One – Once Upon A Dream DVD
- Disney Sing Along Songs – The Lion King – Circle of Life DVD
- Green Sprouts by I Play Cornstarch Hand Teether (for Allie, who would like to chew on my fingers if not for the 4 spears growing out of her gums)
- Munchkin Twisty Teether Ball (see note above)
- Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder
Free Two-Day Shipping
Because Diapers.com gives free two-day shipping with every order over $49, I was able to order all of that for just over $100. Score!
Save $ with the Take $5 Loyalty Program
When you join the new Take $5 loyalty program, new customers can get $10 off their first order. All Take $5 members will get $5 off each case of diapers purchased.
Enter to win a $100 Diapers.com shopping spree!
BabyCenter.com is giving away a $100 shopping spree to one lucky Feels Like Home reader. (US residents only, must be 18 or older to enter. No duplicate comments.)
To enter: How would you spend it? Leave a comment explaining how you would use a $100 shopping spree in Diapers.com’s storewide sale.
For extra entries:
- Like Feels Like Home on Facebook and leave a comment about it
- Subscribe to Feels Like Home via RSS or email and leave a comment about it
- Follow Feels Like Home on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment about it
- Tweet about this giveaway including @FeelsLikeHome and the link (only once)
Good luck! IÃ¢â‚¬™ll choose a winner randomly from the comments after noon on July 21.
This post is sponsored by BabyCenter in conjunction with the BabyCenter Blog Network. Opinions are my own, as was the decision of which products I would try.
© 2011 – 2015, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.