When you feel frazzled, it’s hard to think about giving yourself to another person.
I have tried four times to write my Gift of You post, my last one from the Honoring the Man They Call Daddy series. I just can’t write it right now. I can’t imagine giving of myself given my current level of stress.
My writer’s block on this topic is all mine. I love Joe, and I think he is an wonderful, kind man and a superlative husband.
In short, my husband rocks.
As part of our Honoring the Man They Call Daddy, the other bloggers and I put together a giveaway from Union28. Even though I couldn’t write my last post, I wanted to introduce the company to you and offer the giveaway.
Win a $25 Gift Certificate for Union28!
Union28 provided me with a $25 Union28 gift certificate to give away to one lucky Feels Like Home reader.
You get 2 entries right off the bat! Make sure you leave each entry in a separate comment.
- Why does your spouse rock?
- Go to Union28.net and then come back to share what you’ll buy if you win.
For extra entries:
- Like Feels Like Home on Facebook and leave a comment about it
- Subscribe to Feels Like Home via RSS or email and leave a comment about it
- Follow Feels Like Home on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment about it
Good luck! I’ll choose a winner randomly from the comments after noon on June 29.
© 2011 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.