Welcome to Feels Like Home!
Hi. IÃ¢â‚¬™m Tara. ItÃ¢â‚¬™s great to meet you!
I was a high school science teacher for ten years, but I resigned a few weeks ago to stay at home full time with those two girls.
Would you like to hire me to blog or write for you? Know someone who might? Let’s chat.
I am passionate about the Lord, about being a mother, about teaching my girls, about learning, writing, and creating. I am also passionate about helping people, and that’s what I try to do here with this little mom blog.
I host Share Your Sunday Best, a weekly meme in which I ask readers to share their best post of the week. Any (family friendly) that you’d like to share is awesome.
I am launching an Etsy shop called Violet Elephant on April 11. I love journals, and I am creating a whole line of journals to help guide your writing.
You know, because I have a lot of spare time.
Learn More About Feels Like Home
I write posts in seven categories:
- Homefolk: My own personal (often embarrassing and funny) stories
- Home Cooking: My favorite recipes & kitchen tips, usually explained so that anyone with a stove or microwave could make them – even with no previous cooking experience
- Healthier Mom: My quest to become a healthier, leaner, lighter mom and role model for my young daughters
- Homegrown: Parenting & family fun (often in the shape of my foibles)
- Homemaking: My
failureattempt to keep our home running smoothly (hopefully in environmentally-friendly ways)
- Homespun: My crafts, sewing & other projects (often showcase in easy-to-follow, illustrated tutorials)
- Things to Write Home About: A weekly list of blog posts IÃ¢â‚¬™ve loved in the above categories
Want to learn more about Feels Like Home Blog? Read my First Timer post.
Want to learn more about me? Read my About page.
Want to learn how to use those dusty gadgets and pans in your kitchen? Check out my 10 Ways to Use … series.
Connect with Me
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Subscribe to my posts by email or in a reader so that you don’t miss any of my tips, recipes, crafty projects, or foibles.
© 2011 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.