When I first started blogging, I loved these kinds of things. They were fun and easy to write and I enjoyed reading them on other people’s blogs.
I can’t tell you when I last did one. It was probably in 2008.
So when I saw this on Roni’s blog, I knew I’d grab it to do here.
Here you have the ABCs of me:
- Age: 31
- Bed size: Queen, except when I sleep with Grace. Then it’s a twin for the two of us and the cat.
- Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower
- Dogs: I am not a dog person, no. I have 4 cats, a turtle, and some hermit crabs.
- Essential start to your day: Breakfast with Gracie and email
- Favorite color: Red, purple, pink
- Gold or silver: Silver.
- Height: I claim to be 5Ã¢â‚¬² 9” but the doctor says I’m not.
- Instruments that you can play: I have always wanted to play the piano, but I’ve never learned. In high school, I played the clarinet and the saxophone.
- Job title: Mom. Owner of Feels Like Home.
- Kids: Grace & Allie
- Live: Harrisburg, PA
- Mom’s name: Janis
- Nicknames: I don’t have any nicknames.
- Overnight hospital stays: Several – I had my tonsils out when I was 7. Gall bladder disease when I was 25. Grace was born when I was 28. Allie was born when I was 31.
- Pet peeve: Negativity. Bad driving.
- Quote from a movie: I’ve got nothing for this one. The only thing that popped into my head was from Forrest Gump, “I’m not a smart man, Jenny, but I know what love is.”
- Righty or lefty: Righty
- Sibling: I have two sisters, Amanda and Ginny Rose
- Time you wake up: Ugh. Waking up is the bane of my day. I get up when Grace gets up, whether it is 5 or 7. She never sleeps past 7:15.
- Underwear: Microfiber
- Vegetables you dislike: Sweet peppers and tomatoes
- What makes you run late: Having a new baby. I swear, I am ready to leave 15 minutes early for everything, and then the baby needs to eat. It happens every single time I want to get in the car.
- X-rays: Seriously? Yes, I’ve had my share of x-rays.
- Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy. Examples here
- Zoo favorite animal: The elephant. I love elephants.
If you do this on your blog, please leave the link in a comment so I can read it.
© 2011 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.