I love all of these cards!
The great thing about printable cards is that you can print as many as you want, and they’re practically free. No boxed cards here!
Cards to Print
- I love you even when you’re grumpy – This is my favorite among all of the Valentines I found.Ã‚ Grace asks me every single day,
Do you still love me?
When I throw a fit, do you still love me?
If I hit the baby, do you still love me?
Do you love me even when I’m bad?
I will always love her, no matter what, and I tell her that all the time.
And I’m totally giving her this on Valentine’s Day.
- Love birds – This one is available in two different versions. This is the kids’ version, and I think it would be awesome if the giver wrote his Valentine’s name in the space at the bottom.
The birds are intended to be cut out in the adult version, allowing you to insert pretty fabric or paper.
- How do I love thee? – If I find loads of extra time this week, I’ll print a set of these and write on them for my husband.
- Goofy kid quotes Valentine cards – Is there a person on this planet who doesn’t love the quirky comments that kids make? Each of these cards has a different saying by a real kid.
Or an adult who writes funny things that sound like a real kid said them.
Does it really matter?
- Heart breaker candy bags – Whoever thought this up was a genius. When you make them, you put some candy into each heart. The recipient breaks the heart to get to the goodies. Easy and fun! I’d rather get this than a plain old card any day.
- iPhone valentine cards – These are so clever! The card wraps around a box of candy to look like an iPhone. I was completely fooled, thinking (for longer than I’d like to admit) that the blog was selling a new wall paper for iPhones. Only after I began to read the post did I figure out that it was actually a printable.
- Zebra valentines – Zebras are the universal sign of love, right?
They’re still cute, and so are these cards.
- Love stinks – I love this one, too. It’s my second favorite, after the grumpy card in #1. This printable comes with an envelope, and it folds to make a real card (rather than a single 1/4 sheet). I might make this one for Grace, too.
Or maybe I can talk one of my sisters into making it for her.
I know she’ll get a kick out of it.
- Conversation heart valentines – As you might have guessed, this card is attached to a box of conversation hearts.
- 10 things I like about you – So this isn’t really a card, but it’s really great. This is a full-page love letter that you print and color and write on. I was so smitten with the idea that I went to the blogger’s Etsy shop and bought the whole 14-page journal to print and color.
I’m making one for Gracie. I’ve been working on it for a couple of weeks, and I’m hoping to get it all done before Valentine’s Day.
That will only happen if I shut the computer and do some coloring, but it’s possible.
Are you printing one of these or something else?
[wp_eStore_ssf id=1 template=”2″ button_text=”Get it now!”]
© 2011 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.