Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks
- Mandi from Organizing Your Way gave tips for teaching children to organize at Simple Kids
- Melissa at Another Lunch made what is the most amazing muffin tin lunch I’ve ever seen. It’s based on Little Bunny Foo Foo.
- Jenn at Delicious Ambiguity posted 15 games to play with a blanket
- Emily at Decor Chick threw an elaborate pink birthday party for her daughter’s first birthday
- Amy at Raising Arrows explains how to make homemade peanut butter
- Cheap, Healthy, Good posted 65 one-dish meals that make great leftovers
- Jan at Family Bites posted a free 30-day packed lunch menu that you can download
- Heather from Not a DIY Life posted a great homemade meatball tutorial at On Pans and Kneadles
- Louise from Zen College Life explained why you need renter’s insurance (if you rent your abode, of course) at Home Ec 101
- Lauren from Mama’s Laundry talk explains how to wash your bedroom pillows
- The Pioneer Woman lost her dog recently. Read the whole way to the end; it’s a fabulous and entertaining story.
- A longtime reader of I’m An Organizing Junkie posted a brilliant idea for helping kids to dress themselves
- TipNut posted 35 things to make with fabric scraps (first saw it on BlissReads)
- Gail at My Repurposed Life made her own chalkboard paint
- Care at Obsessively Stitching has finger puppet tutorials for the 3 little pigs, the wolf, and the whole Little Red Riding Hood story. I know a 3-year-old one who would adore these.
- Jessica at Zakka Life posted the easiest homemade barrettes ever
- Kathy at Merriment Designs posted a tutorial for a baby’s toy blanket that I think I’m going to make for our new bebe
- I love the DIY pomanders made from paper flowers at Holiday Crafts and Creations (found via Dollar Store Crafts) so much that I’m thinking of making a couple of Grace’s new hot pink bedroom.
- Leo at Zen Habits posted his brief guide to life
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youÃ¢â‚¬™ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.