Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- I’ve loved Impress Your Kids for a long, long time, but I was totally impressed by Amanda’s Blog Hop post where she introduced herself to new readers. You should read it, too.
- Confessions of a Home Schooler posted her kids’ foil art project
- I laughed out loud at Stacey’s explanation of accidents at Havoc and Mayhem
- Sarah Markley reminds us to let our children have us
- Mariana at Riding with No Hands posted a fun family activity – making fruit kabobs
- Nichole at The Carter Family Table posted zucchini lasagna
- Stephanie at Make It From Scratch posted homemade banana “ice cream”
- Connie at Smockity Frocks posted oven fried pork chops
- Lynn at Simple Bites posted garlic dill pickles
- Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom talked about how she organizes her muffin tin supplies
- Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl posted her son’s reading nook at The DIY Show Off
- Lauren at Mama’s Laundry Talk lifted me up by sharing her messy laundry room
- Sarah at Stepping Through Crazy posted a cute hanging pendant lamp made from placemats
- Jacinda at Prudent Baby posted a very detailed tutorial for making a nap roll
- Carolina at Expect Moore posted a quiet book tutorial
- Tammy at She Wears Flowers posted a wonderful homemade game called Yellow Car
- Care from Obsessively Stitching posted a tiered baby shirt/dress made from dollar store t-shirts
- Kat at Inspired to Action posted the Cliff’s Notes version of her site (another brilliant introduction from the Blog Hop)
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.