Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Mariana at Riding with No Hands posted a couple of videos about motherhood
- Jen at Paint.Cut.Paste. posted a cute hand print flower painted tote bag
- Kara from Rocking Granola talked about moments to photograph on Mother’s Day
- Angie at Treasures for Tots posted a gardening project that was cleverly disguised as fun with her daughter
- Ali at Gimme Some Oven posted roasted red pepper and feta hummus. I can’t wait to try it.
- Sarah Rae posted how to make your own lunch box ice packs at The Kitchn
- Tsh, the original Simple Mom, talked about how to eat real food on a real budget
- Jules at Stone Soup posted 10 tips for optimum vegetable storage
- Lydia from The Perfect Pantry posted 10 must-have spices at Simple Bites
- Gayla at You Grow Girl! posted a wonderful garden project with hens and chicks
- Heather at Dollar Store Crafts posted home organization ideas
- Diane at In My Own Style posted her painted ceiling fan project
- Dianna at myself and Di posted a gorgeous refinished entertainment center
- Emily at Almost Frugal posted about tricks the grocery store plays on you in an attempt to make you spend more money
- Publix Penny Pincher posted how to make your grocery store cashier love you
- Vanessa from V and Co posted a tutorial for making a little girl’s hair bow at Somewhat Simple and a tutorial for a no-sew fabric corsage at V and Co
- Cami at Creating by Cami posted instructions for a chore chart for 3-year-olds
- I love the pretty pleated travel pouch tutorial at Sew4Home
- Lolly at Lolly Chops posted a gorgeous felt flower wreath that she made using her die cut machine
- I think I’ve included this before, but I adore the embroidered hand prints project at Plum Pudding
- Lisa at Workout Mommy posted an interview with Nina, the brains behind MomAgenda
- Roni at Roni’s Weigh wrote about healthy habits
- My friend, Lolli from Better in Bulk, posted a beautiful tribute to Stephanie Nielsen. You must watch the video.
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youÃ¢â‚¬™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.