How to make the best chicken bacon ranch quesadillas – Topped with sour cream, these cheesy chicken sandwiches are full of melted goodness. Perfect simple and easy weeknight dinner!
I loooooove quesadillas, and we have a fancy little quesadilla maker at home. We go through phases with it, from times when we’ve used it once or twice a week to times when it sits untouched for weeks on end.
Quesadillas are a great weeknight dinner because they include protein, dairy, and a little bit of carbs, and you can even throw in some veggies. Plus, you can make one in about five minutes with virtually no prep. I suppose if you had a family of 10 people, it would become a pretty lengthy process, but for our family of four, quesadillas are a super quick supper.
If you don’t have a quesadilla maker, you could also make these on an indoor grill or even in a large skillet or griddle.
How to make chicken bacon ranch quesadillas
- Prepare the “sour cream” by mixing Greek yogurt, one green onion, and 1 tablespoon of ranch dip mix. Set aside.
- Prepare the salsa by mixing salsa, peach preserves, and 1 tablespoon of cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken, cheese, bacon, remaining green onions, remaining cilantro, and remaining ranch dip mix.
- Heat the quesadilla maker and spritz it with nonstick spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Use a rolling pin to roll each out to a 5-inch circle. Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture on one side of each biscuit. Fold the biscuit over and press edges to seal.
- Place biscuits, 2 at a time, on the quesadilla maker or griddle. Cook 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each cooked biscuit into 3 equal wedges.
- Serve with the “sour cream” and salsa mixtures.
A free cookbook? Yes, please!
Get 10 of my favorite Instant Pot recipes in my free cookbook, Instant Pot Made Easy! Click the button below to download. If for some reason, the button doesn’t work for you, leave a comment below, and I’ll email it to you.
© 2010 – 2020, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.