Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures has a recipe for banana crumb muffins
- Christina at Healthy Foodie posted 10 common healthy cooking mistakes
- Stephanie at A Year of Slow Cooking posted the recipe for slow cooker peanut butter cup cake
- Rina from Gotta Little Space posted a recipe for homemade thousand island dressing at Make It From Scratch
- Nicole at Planning with Kids posted 10 things you should do before you go to bed – it’s brilliant!
- A looooong time ago, Asha at Parent Hacks asked her readers how to make gardening more kid-friendly
- Amy at Mod Podge Rocks couldn’t find the perfect wall hanging, so she made her own
- Richella at Imparting Grace transformed the barstools in her kitchen
- Becca at Blue Cricket Design posted a tutorial for a birthday-themed applique. Grace’s birthday is just around the corner.
- I love the turtle mama and baby pincushions at Craft Passion. The post includes free patterns and tutorial.
- Jaime at Prudent Baby posted a tutorial for a terry cloth cover up for little ones
- Workout Mommy posted some easy exercises that we can do at home (and in between chores)
- Corey from Simple Marriage posted 10 ways to instantly become more attractive at Simple Mom
- Joshua at Becoming Minimalist posted how to be a successful blogger without quitting your day job
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.