Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Corey from Simple Marriage posted The Lie Many Parents Believe
- Kara at Simple Kids posted tips on creating a family routine and silly jokes and tongue twisters (in different posts, in case that wasn’t clear)
- Jen at paint.cut.paste. posted a fun way to decorate the bathroom door – with a tracing of your kids. I bet it was a blast to make this. We’re totally doing it.
- Allie, the Screwed Up Texan, posted easy thin mintz
- Jeanine at Like Mother, Like Daughter posted fast, easy, and cheesy macaroni and cheese (thanks Ann Kroeker for the link!)
- Sharon at Good, True, and Beautiful posted a nicely photographed tutorial for making homemade mozzarella cheese
- Jessie at The Vanderbilt Wife posted a recipe for beet salad that I can’t wait to try
- Trent at Simple Dollar posted 5 more Crockpot recipes
- Melissa at The Inspired Room posted decorating lessons from antropologie
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate posted ways to reuse empty water bottles
- Sierra at Get Rich Slowly posted the real cost of clutter
- Trent at Simple Dollar says that other people’s priorities don’t have to be your priorities
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted how to make homemade gummi candy (Is this a food tip or a craft? It’s a little of both, I think.)
- Pink and Green Mama helped her kids to remake their fairy garden with cat grass
- Heather at My Frugal Family posted a beautiful green wreath perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
- Katie from Frugal Femina posted her exercise routine on Mamavation
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.