A few weeks ago, Grace and I stumbled upon the free Make and Take craft at our local Michael's craft store. It was really fun for Grace and for me, and we came home with a great-looking picture frame that Grace painted to give to Joe for Valentine's Day.
I started looking into more free activities at local stores, and I've found quite a few. Each has a suggested age range.
These are nationwide programs. Some require preregistration, others don't. Make sure you check the website or your local store for details.
- March 20 – Paint a t-shirt (free w/purchase of shirt, $2.50 US), 1-3 pm
- March 27 – Free spring project using Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots, 10 am-1pm
- March 20 – Make & Mold Peeps Candy Making Demo, 1-3 pm
- March 27 – Thomas & Friends Bunny Make & Take, 1-3 pm
- March 6 – Rain Gauge, 9am-noon
- March 13 – Tabletop Basketball Game, 10 am
- March 27 – Kaleidoscope, 10 am
© 2010 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.