Not long ago, my little sister told me that I she’d rather read stories than recipes.
The week of Thanksgiving, my friend, Katie, served my entire Thanksgiving menu and reported about it on Facebook. A Twitter friend tells me that my recipes are the only thing standing between her family and peanut butter sandwiches.
A fourth friend has been asking me to bring back Things to Write Home About almost every week.
I’d like to re-evaluate my posting schedule in 2010. Until now, I’ve been (loosely) following this schedule:
- Monday – Recipe or kitchen tip
- Tuesday – Recipe or kitchen tip
- Wednesday – Wordless Wednesday (photos) and a Works For Me tip on any topic
- Thursday – Recipe or kitchen tip (especially relating to kids) and a follow up to Wordless Wednesday
- Friday – Anything that strikes me
- Saturday – sometimes a photo-based post, otherwise no post
- Sunday – I aim for Things to Write Home About, but don’t usually post anything
I have big goals, and I’d like to share my Bible in 90 Days challenge, my lifestyle makeover, and our financial journey with you.
I really love this blog, and I really love sharing my life with you. I want to talk about my goals, but I don’t want them to get in the way of the articles you have come to expect.
So, I think I need to ask you what you like to read.
I put together another Reader Survey that will give me some info about what you like to read and what you’d like to see more often. It should take less than 3 minutes.
Thanks in advance!
© 2010 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.