I hope you enjoy this week’s gems:
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards writes so many awesome things that I struggle with choosing just one or two to share with you each week. I really loved the scavenger hunt she talked about this week.
- Nicole at One Golden Apple shared her recipe for homemade PlayDoh that uses natural dyes, not food coloring
- Nicole from Hudson Headlines shares her family’s birthday traditions
- Felicia from Go Graham Go reminds us that we can learn from our children
- Heather from Maternal Spark reminds us to take care of ourselves by considering the five things she’d do if she had a day all to herself
- Liz at Hoosier Homemade posted Pink Lemonade Pound Cake
- Elise at Simple Recipes reposted Chocolate Ganache Torte that looks a lot like my flourless chocolate cake
- Kate at Cooking During Stolen Moments posted stuffed artichokes
- Jenna at Newlyweds! shared her zucchini quesadillas
- Momof9 from 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven shared Totally Tasty Tofu
- Laura at The Wilsons shares a tutorial for a homemade dusting mitt
- Lisa at The Domestic Diva shared her sewing room organization project
- Lisa from The Domestic Diva shared more tips for spring cleaning your sewing room at Sew Mama Sew
- Rachel from Porter Coaching shared 5 ways to dramatically change your finances starting today at Simple Mom
- The Partybluprints Blog shares several different versions of tissue paper flowers
- Tanya at Trey and Lucy posted a tutorial for a 15 minute dress for little girls. You’ll be seeing this again at Feels like Home.
- Charity Ferreria shared her homemade teepee on Designalicious Jewelry and Crafts
- Allie from No Time for Flash Cards shared a tutorial for a cool custom placemat on the Family Education Blog
- MckMama at My Charming Kids shared suggestions for improving your photos with Photoshop Elements
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Don’t forget to stop back on Thursday for Grace’s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.