The gems I found this week:
- Steph from Live.Love.Eat posted a recipe for zucchini lasagna that I’ll be making once we’re overflowing with zucchini this summer. I can’t wait!
- Jaclyn at The Blossoming Skillet posted a recipe for caramelized bananas.
- Kim at Forever Whenever talked about Peeps
- Amy at The Finer Things posted a recipe for a pizza omelet
- Kristen at Frugal Antics of a Harried Housewife posted a recipe for a pumpkin bundt cake
- Kaycee at In The Moment posted a recipe for orange white chocolate cookies
- Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting posted a recipe for crock pot rice pudding
- Michelle at Scribbit posted a list of frivolous kitchen gadgets that she covets
- This is food-related, too, but I thought it made more sense under running the home. Tsh at Simple Mom compiled a list of her menu-planning resources
- Renee Tougas of FIMBY (Fun in My Back Yard) posted steps for controlling clutter in kids’ rooms on Small Notebook
- Michelle at Scribbit also posted an idea for tie-dying Easter eggs – not the sixties colorful pattern, but actually using ties
- Amber at Kids Craft Weekly has an series of posts dedicated to eggs – Easter eggs, dyed eggs, cardboard eggs
- Jessica at Zakka Life posted a tutorial for wrapping a gift basket
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted a link to a free e-book of Easter crafts. I downloaded the book; it’s awesome!
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Don’t forget to stop back on Thursday for Grace’s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.