The Pretty Peacock
I am a jewelry fiend. It’s a sickness. Admitting it is the first step, right?
The Pretty Peacock does not help my jewelry obsession. I really really really really want the necklace that you see at the left. Except I don’t know Jason, John, and Dallas, so I would put Joe, Gracie, and Tara on it instead.
The Pretty Peacock is a mom-owned business. Ana is that mom.Ã‚ She started out on Etsy and has just expanded to her own boutique website. She runs her business from her home studio in Seattle, Washington so that she can stay home with her kids.
I totally respect that.
Ana has also pledged to support C.O.L.E.’s Foundation by creating the pieces you see here and donating the proceeds to the families that have been affected by childhood cancer.
I respect that, too.
If you use the code FLH to make a purchase between April 15 and 30th, Ana will ship it FREE!
The necklace has a Swarovski crystal-encrusted “princess” crown and a personalized washer with brushed finish, and it includes a sterling silver rope chain is also included.*
One of the necklaces will go to a lucky Feels like Home reader, and the other eight will be on websites that you can find by visiting Maternal Spark.
To enter: Visit the brand new The Pretty Peacock website, look around, and choose a product that you love.Ã‚ Come back here and tell us about it. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you.
For extra entries: You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (except where noted):
- Stumble this post and tell me about it in the comments.
- Fave my blog in Technorati and tell me about it in the comments (there’s a button in the left sidebar to make it easier).
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave the URL for the Tweet in the comments.
- Get 3 entries for writing about this giveaway on your blog, including Feels like Home and The Pretty Peacock. Leave the URL in a comment.
- Post my button on your sidebar. Report the URL for your site in a comment.
- Subscribe to my feed and report it in the comments.
- Sign up for The Pretty Peacock’s newsletter and report the email you signed up with in the comments.
- Get 5 entries for using the code FLH to make a purchase from The Pretty Peacock.
- Visit Ana’s blog and comment. I will give you one entry for each of her posts you comment on. Please leave the link to your comment here, in a comment.
- Subscribe to Ana’s feed and report it in the comments.
Wow! That’s a lot of chances to win!
Good luck! I’ll use Random.org to choose a winner some time after 9 pm on May 1, 2009.
I’d like to thank Maternal Spark, The Dirty Shirt, and The Pretty Peacock for this giveaway.
*If you’re a long time Feels like Home reader, you know that I don’t do princess stuff. Don’t worry; I haven’t sold out. I still don’t do princess stuff, and neither does my daughter. On the other hand, I know that some of my readers do like princess stuff, and I thought those people would like the giveaway. Plus, Ana has awesome pieces that will appeal to everyone. Ok?
© 2009 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.