Dear Reader, I haven't written anything for Grace's Kitchen this week. I apologize, but I've been very sick. Like, call off from work for two days sick. For the sake of our friendship, I won't go into any other details about my sickness.
Suffice it to say that it was ugly.
Anyway, because I couldn't leave you Grace's Kitchen-less today, I gathered a few posts from around the blogosphere. Here are some Kids in the Kitchen items for your enjoyment:
- Meal Planning with Your Children
- Packing Lunchboxes Need Not Involve Prepackaged Foods
- Cooking with Toddlers
- Cooking with Kids at FamilyFun.com
- Kids A Cookin
Grace's Kitchen Friends
Please join in Grace's Kitchen Friends! To play along, all you have to do is fill out Mr. Linky below. (If Mr. Linky isn't there, leave your link in the comments.) You can link up any post that talks about kids and food:
- feeding kids
- cooking with kids
- play with food or play kitchens
- crafts with or about food
- and probably a lot of other kids and food things I can't think of now.
I'm easy like that, Dear Reader. The only thing I ask is that you link back here to Grace's Kitchen Friends in your post. I can't wait to see what your kids are doing!
© 2009 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.