Last week, I participated in
by posting a recipe that I wanted to try called Pecan Pie Squares. My first attempt at making Pecan Pie Squares from scratch is currently in the oven. It all boiled over the pan, but otherwise looks and smells wonderful.
The Cookie Exchange was sponsored by a bunch of companies, and prizes were given away. One of those sponsoring companies was Where To Start Websites. Melissa from Where To Start Websites donated a Blogger Blog Redesign to the Cookie Exchange, and I won!
Isn't that exciting, Dear Reader?! Hold on, it's about to become a lot more exciting.
In the last two months, I have totally redesigned Feels like Home, and I love my current design. I don't want to redesign it again. I asked Jen and Melissa if they would allow me to re-gift my prize, and they agreed.
Guess what! That means one of my Dear Readers is going to win a $50 blog makeover!
To enter: Please visit Where To Start Websites and choose your favorite blog designs from Melissa's options. Come back here, and leave a comment with the design you'd want if you win and a way to contact you. If you want extra credit, you can guess which design is my favorite in a separate comment. (I do have one very clear favorite among Melissa's many awesome designs.)
For extra entries: You can earn one extra entry for each of the following:
- Tweet my giveaway and leave the URL for the Tweet in the comments.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog, including Feels like Home and Where To Start Websites. Leave the URL in a comment.
- Post my button on your sidebar. Report the URL for your site in a comment.
- Email 3 friends about this contest, including Feels like Home and Where To Start Websites, and CC: me on the email. Please also report your email in the comments.
- Subscribe to my feed and report it in the comments.
Good luck! I'll use Random.org to choose a winner at 9 pm on December 16.
© 2008 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.