This week’s gems:
- Rachel from Modern Mommyhood has tips for making Christmas special for the whole family at Blissfully Domestic
- Stephanie from Keeper of the Home wrote an article about what makes babies average at Blissfully Domestic
- Vanessa from I Never Grew Up suggests making a gratitude can to help your family remember the important stuff during the holidays
- Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting posted a recipe for Applesauce Chicken that is in my crockpot right now. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- Melody at Just the Right Spice! posted a recipe for Baked French Toast that I can’t wait to try.
- Robyn’s Online World posted a recipe for Jumbo Stuffed Shells
- Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting also has a recipe for Brown Sugar Chicken that a Dear Reader recommended I try.
- Trent from The Simple Dollar posted a list of his readers’ best 25 ways to save money
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate has a list of 25 things she does that don’t save money
- Melissa at The Inspired Room shares the 4 simple routines that have made running her home a little easier
- Marie from Make & Takes posted an awesome tutorial for making turkey-shaped rice crispy treats at AlphaMom
- Rosie Baby at My Crafty Side posted an illustrated tutorial for making I-Spy bags. I’ve seen them on Etsy and loved them. When Grace gets older…
- See Mommy Sew is doing a whole Crafty Christmas series. The posts are themed, and each one lists a bunch of tutorials for projects that would be appropriate for Christmas gifts. So far, I’ve seen a list for boys, girls, men, and ladies. There’s also a food gifts list. I hope there more to come!
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.