Thanksgiving is this Thursday in the US. Thanksgiving could well be my favorite holiday, and a lot of my posts in the last few weeks have reflected my preparations for our holiday celebration. So, too, does Things To Write Home About this week. I hope you enjoy this week’s gems.
- Heather at Happy to be at Home wrote about her family’s kitchen traditions, and she included her grandmother and grandfather’s recipes for pierogis
- Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer wrote about her neti pot
- Amy at MomAdvice posted suggestions for budget-friendly gifts for men
- Jyl at Mommy Gossip posted a hilarious story about babysitting her sister’s children
- Mariana posted a list of Thanksgiving food tips this week at Riding With No Hands
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace posted a great recipe for No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures posted a recipe for Eggnog Pie
- Steph at Live.Love.Eat. posted a recipe for Hot Garlic Artichoke Dip
- Helene at I’m Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor posted a recipe for Butternut Squash Muffins
- CraftyMamaof4 talked about making homemade jam for a special Christmas present
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate hosted a Thanksgiving Mini Series this week, and she asked readers to post their best suggestions. One day, readers gave frugal suggestions for holiday decorating
- Rachel at the Small Notebook gave suggestions for staying warm in the winter
- Sew, Mama, Sew has tutorials for all sorts of homemade holiday gifts and related items
- Melissa at The Inspired Room has a cute suggestion for posting recipes at holiday parties
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.