This week’s gems:
- Amy at Resourceful Mommy has a list of 5 innovative Christmas presents that you should consider for your children. (If you poke around her site, you’ll also find her 5 favorite classic Christmas gifts for kids.)
- Robyn’s Online World talked about her love-hate relationship with gift cards.
- Stacey from The Fabulous Miss S. wrote a recipe at AlphaMom called How to bake chocolate chip cookies with your kids
- DaniGirl at Postcards from the Mothership wrote about the 39th birthday of Sesame Street
- Robyn’s Online World posted a Schnitzel and Spaetzle Dinner that reminded me of something my mom used to make.
- Nicole at Pinch My Salt posted a portable omelet recipe called Southwest Style Egg Muffins
- Jen at Mommay’s Mayhem is hosting a Virtual Cookie Exchange in December
- Lori at My Wooden Spoon posted her sister-in-law’s recipe for King Ranch Casserole
- Okay, so this is not what I usually include, but I adore these stamps from the Sweet Papery on Etsy. I might even start making my own gift tags this Christmas instead of using stick-on ones from Walmart.
- Stacey Crew at The Organizing Mama says that you need a junk drawer
- Melissa from The Inspired Room posted an article about Festive Tables at Home Goods
- Laurel Plum Online is getting a headstart on her holiday preparations
- You Can Make This has a free pattern for a knitted Preemie Fruit Orchard Hat. The pattern’s author asks that you make these tiny hats and donate them to a local NICU.
- Creative Chicks at Play posted simple instructions for making a tent and a teepee for their kids.
- BugzMommy posted instructions for making a gratitude garland
- Kristin at The Sassy Mom has some ideas for making homemade Christmas stockings
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.