Dear Reader, I know that you're just dying to learn more minutia about me and mine.
I've been tagged again, twice, and I'm oh-so-happy to oblige. I really do enjoy reading these things about others, so I assume you really do enjoy mine.
Let me live on with my fantasy, okay?
My friend and Foodie Mama boss, Kelby, @typeamom on Twitter, tagged me about the same time as Heather, @HomeMadeMom, did. They both tagged some really awesome people and bloggers, so I'm not sure why they included me.
ha! Dear Reader, I'm kidding! We all know I'm terrific.
For this little activity, I'm supposed to write about six or seven things you wouldn't know about me from reading Feels like home and then tag six or seven new people. Here goes:
- I had my cat cremated when he died, and his ashes are in a decorated wooden box on top of my television.
- I have a blue front door.
- We have only two televisions in our home: one in the family/game room in the basement, and one in the living room. I do not forsee a day when there will be a telelvision in the kitchen, dining room, or any of the bedrooms.
- I love soda pop. Love it. I know it's bad for me and drinking it prevents me from losing weight, and I still love it. I try to drink it no more than once per week.
- I can tolerate a lot of clutter before I will clean up.
- There are 71 framed photographs of my family hanging in my living room. No, I'm not kidding, and no, it's not very big.
- I love board games. My all-time favorites are Scattergories and Scrutinize, but I also love Rummikub, Apples to Apples, Upwords, and Scrabble. We play a lot of games.
© 2008 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.