(You have to say “tagged again” in a sing-songy voice, like when Gus is chasing his mother in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.)
I was tagged by Holly more than a week ago, and I’m just getting around to doing it.
The rules (which I’ve adjusted to suit myself): Once you have been tagged, you write a post with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. Then choose a blog to be tagged, and include why you chose it. Don’t forget to leave a comment for the next blogger (“you’re it, read my blog for details”). You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your 10 things.
My 10 things
- I’ve always wanted to be a writer or a photographer, but lack the courage to make a major life change.
- I love designing things on the computer. (Okay, maybe this one’s cheating since I post my scrapbook pages on my blog. I just did Grace’s first birthday invitation, and I’m so excited! Wait ’til you see it!)
- I’m trying really hard to explore my religious faith, but I have a lot of persistent doubts.
- I have issues with being in control. Of everything.
- I’m already dreading school starting in August, and the summer hasn’t even started yet.
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I’m finding it difficult to live an authentic life these days.
- I love to sleep.
- I say “so” too much.
- I’m reading a great book called “The Female Brain” at night, before I go to sleep. Not making fast progress, but trying to read at least 5 minutes a day.
Ugh! That was much harder than I expected it to be.
Instead of the usual suspects, I’m going to tag Mama Belly Blog. I love her photographs, and I’ve always loved her name, and I hope she’ll participate.
© 2008 – 2018, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.