I’ve been tagged by Nicole. (I’m thinking this is the blog equivalent of a chain letter, but I’m game since it’s the first time I’ve gotten it.) Without further ado…
Ten years ago, I was –
- An 18-year-old sophomore at Penn State’s main campus
- Pledging Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honor fraternity
- Working for Nittany Notes, a company that pays college students to take notes during class and type them flawlessly, then sells them to the lazy buggers who don’t go to class
- Serving as the foreperson of jury for an accused drug dealer
Five things on tomorrow’s To Do List –
- Go grocery shopping
- Write lesson plans
- Make baby food
- Go out for dinner with Mother- and Father-In-Law
- Find my cream-colored table cloth
What I’d do if I suddenly became a billionaire –
- Quit my job to be a Stay at Home Mom
- Pay off our house, car, and student loans, and the the bills/debts of my parents, sisters, and Grandma, and Joe’s parents
- Move the Nana & Pop Pop closer so that Grace could grow up with all four of her grandparents within walking distance
- Buy some fancy stuff – a nicer car, new kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
- Prepay for Grace’s and Devin’s (my niece) college educations
- Travel the world with Joe and Gracie, starting with Hawaii, Africa, and Greece
- Visit all of my Anointed Pals
Three of my bad habits –
- I spend too much time using the computer.
- I pick my husband’s pimples, much to his dismay.
- I buy too much stuff.
Jobs I’ve had –
- High school science teacher
- Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant
- Museum Educator
- Telemarketer (lasted about three weeks)
- Cutco Knife Salesperson (lasted less than three weeks)
- Fashion Bug Clerk
- McDonald’s Crew Member
(I feel like I’m missing a job on that list. hmm.)
5 things people don’t know about me –
(This is very tough since I am such a chatterbox.)
- I’ve often felt like I have no real, true friends.
- I want to be a vegetarian again, but I’m scared that it would be too hard.
- I love board games.
- I want another tattoo.
- I want to get a pedicure, but I don’t want to spend 2 hours away from Gracie.
I tag three of my favorite blogs – I’m Just Sayin’ by Robyn, I am my Father’s Daughter. Damn It! by =), and Math Mommy Musings by Carol. (I would have tagged Juli, too, but I saw that Aimder beat me to it.)
© 2008, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.