Why Feels like home?
When I was growing up, my family moved all the time. It felt like we got settled in to a new home and new town, and then we moved. No place I lived ever really felt like home to me. When I graduated from college, I was determined to build a home for myself and never move again.
At that point, I was a young woman who intended to be a single professional forever and aspired to be known as the neighborhood cat lady. But then I met my soul mate, and I quickly became his wife and the mother of a baby girl.
These days, my daughter is a precocious toddler, and I am a busy working mother, and my life feels like home. I know that I’m right where I belong.
The Feels like home blog is divided into six sections:
- Homefolk: My family’s (typically embarrassing and funny) stories
- Home Cooking: My favorite recipes & kitchen tips
- Homegrown: Parenting & family advice (often in the shape of my foibles)
- Homemaking: Keeping your home running smoothly (usually in environmentally-friendly ways)
- Homespun: Crafts & other projects
- Away from Home: My guest posts on other sites
That’s supposed to look like me over there. It might, if I lost 200 pounds.
- He knows what you need before you do
- All I know about the beach
- Exfoliate much?
- How to take a shower
- 101 things about me
- 41 weeks
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My Bucket List
You can view my Blogger profile here.
© 2007 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.